Wednesday, May 9, 2007

WFMW: MESSY COFFEE BE GONE!

I travel a lot for my job... add to that hauling large wheeled contraptions full of delicate medical equipment. Yeah, fun to watch :P

Often times IF our coffee actually makes it to the vehicle (spilled or non-spilled) we often leave our coffee in the car while we go into a facility (yeah, I think more for the fact that the Dr's want us to look ya know, professional... not trying to juggle coffee or even worse spilling it).

Our office found the PERFECT solution- UNSPILLABLE, UNBREAKABLE travel mugs, that are cute! They are made by OXO and by far are the greatest invention that I can think of at the moment!! (Trust me... I knocked mine out of the back of the SUV, it bounced three times but no coffee spilled and there was no breakage!!)

Price is comprable to most coffee travel mugs at the stores ($10 for colored or $20 for stainless steel), and is a ton better. You can find these cups at Bed, Bath and Beyond for sure or you can check the website at www.oxo.com (search for mugs not mug).

I honestly pop the top on it, throw it in my scrub pocket, under my arm, or any nook and cranny that I could possibly conceive to carry it and I'm good to go. Pure happiness!

No comments: