Saturday, August 25, 2007

CANDY!!

Every year we have a festival in our little community, just like every other town in Ohio. Ours is Squashfest. Everyone looks forward to this time every year there is a mini fair, a parade, and car show. Today during the parade Mikey and I found us a good spot---no other kids were right around us. Imagine my surprise when Mikey didn't want to jump out of his stroller to grab candy being thown in our direction, but oh you better believe that not one single piece of candy was left on that ground. OH yes ma'am I did! I made sure that every last piece was picked up. Ya know, I just couldn't imagine myself littering, because that's what it would be considered if I had just left it lie. I'm just saying. Did I mention that DQ hands out Dilly Bars on the parade route? They sure do, and boy are they good :) I know, because I had to eat 1 1/2 of them. Remember how M hates to have his hands dirty? Yeah, melting ice cream falls in that catagory. Let's just say, I love me a good parade.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Aw, the sacrifices we moms make for our kids...it's rough, huh? :)