Saturday, August 25, 2007

15lbs later...

Part of Squashfest is the fact that my MIL lives on the main street of town and has an annual yardsale. I cleaned out the garage last night (well, a part of it at least) and added to the sale (I made some teens very happy when I way under priced a speaker of some sort... I sold it for $5 to hubs dismay). We always take this money and use it for the Squashfest, since ya know the prices are crazy and we eat way to much. Supper tonight consisted of a corndog, a blooming onion, and a fried snickers bar (on a stick). Add to that 2 games and a ride (M only wanted to ride one, he absolutely had no use for the rest of them, and it was going to be heck to pay if he didn't get to ride it)!

Tomarrow lunch may be grilled corn... and fried oreos.

No comments: