Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I'm Bored!!

I thought that I must be going bonkers the other day, my baby, in all of his 3 year old wisdom, announced to everyone that he was bored. BORED at 3!! He's never bored!! He has definitly been listening to his cousins :)

HOw about finger painting?

I cringe and want to curl into the fetal position when I think of fingerpaint (Mind you that ColorWonder by Crayola is a gift straight from Heaven though pricey), but how many kids do you know that feel the same way?

Instead of pulling out the paint, head to the bathroom and grab the shaving cream. Yep. Fun, cheap, relatively clean 'finger paint', best of all it disappears on its own!

That's one sure fire trick that I know to help beat boredom, and I'm planning on stocking up with more ideasso that when I hear Mikey or the nieces and nephews holler that they're bored, I can easily help them figure out something fun to do!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

We used fingerpaint in preschool to help the kids to learn to write their letters. They loved it!!

Mom's Marbles said...

And it smells good! Great tip! :)