Wednesday, April 9, 2008

WFMW! I'm Back :)

I thought that I had run out of ideas that really worked for me, so I've been on hiatus. Something simple that I've been doing has really been a lifesaver at times, so I wanted to share. If you already do this, you can shut up humor me ;). Just playing. Sort of!

You know those mini m&m's that come in a tube? Instead of throwing them away they make the perfect size crayon holder. I think that I have one in every purse, as well as each vehicle that we have. Each one holds 3-4 crayons, and keeps them nicely in one conveniant spot (and doesn't add splashes of color over everything that you own).

The crayons come in very handy in places like restaurants (our fave mexican joint has paper placemats, and one Italian Cafe has butcher paper on the table),at the DR's office (Mikey loves to color on the table paper), grocery lines, friends houses, etc...!

So that's my brillant tip for this week. For more (even better ideas) go visit the uber-real and hillarious Shannon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great idea! If my kids have crayons and paper, they are happy for hours. :) Thanks!

Jessica said...

I would have NEVER thought to do that. Great idea!! And I just LOVE those M&Ms! :)

Michelle@Life with Three said...

That's really smart! Those little crayon boxes inevitably get smooshed in my purse, which then causes the crayons to break, and I've got a big mess. I'm going to give this a try (not to mention it's a great excuse to buy some M&Ms!)