Wednesday, December 5, 2007

WFMW: I Don't Wanna Cook Tonight

*Edited* This was supposed to be posted last night, but since I ended up in the ER w/ my SIL until 5am this morning, and am now up at 7am to go to work, this is the best that it's gonna get!

I have these nights fairly often, and living on a shoe string budget makes this night much harder-considering most 'easy' conveniant foods cost more. My hubby and I fell in love with one of the easiest (and quickest) recipes I've ever stumbled upon (and use it weekly) !

Ang's Soup
2 cans of Progresso Chicken and Sausage Gumbo Soup
1 can Black Beans
1 Block of Cheese

Put in a pot and heat!

Now tell me that's not easy?!? If I have it in the house I'll make a pan of cornbread to go with it. Yummy!!

3 comments:

Jolyn said...

I was just making my grocery list and went to Shannon's WFMW to get some different ideas ... I'm going to be trying your quick fix this next week sometime, thanks!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

I am not playing dumb here; I am dumb. What is Ang's soup? Wait a minute--I think that's the TITLE of your soup! I thought it was a brand name or something! (I am indeed blonde.)

Jessica said...

I think it's commitment that you spent a few minutes composing this post instead of sleeping. I don't think I would have been abe to do it.