Monday, June 18, 2007

I can't believe that I actually won something!! Katrina over at Callapidder Days has been hosting a Spring Reading Thing w/ over 120 book give-a-ways. I won an awesome book by MaryLu Tyndall. I love Katrina's blog, and am amazed at how great of a contest that she hosted.
Can't wait to read my new book :)
*Edited* I received my book in the mail today, and it was even autographed. I know, I'm a nerd! Go on and laugh, hubby is! I can't help it, I'm such a book lover at heart... it's gonna be awfully hard to go to bed tonight (cuz I'm gonna wanna read)!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I didn't know that you ate chips with ketchup too! I LOVE it...I think I might go have some right now. Oh, and you talk fast? I never noticed! :-)

Qtpies7 said...

Hey, maybe we'll have to swap books to read them both, lol.
I can't wait to get my copy! I don't read anymore because of blogging, but we are down a computer right now, and I have to share because its summer, so I'll have the time, and will appreciate the distraction.