Saturday, July 12, 2008

Let's show Granny!

Look at what I'm making for tonight a potluck tomarrow! I must resist the urge!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


On the ride home from Target today, the following convo took place in the van:

Mikey: I can't wait to see granny in 'tucky!

Me: I bet! We'll go see her soon!

Mikey: You know what I want to show her?

At this point I should have cringed

Mikey: I'm going to show her how high I can make my pee go. It goes way high!!

Oh brother, our next trip down should be a hoot!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Aw, that's a boy for ya. I'm sure your mom is waiting on pins and needles to see that! The strawberry dessert looks sooooo good. I am going to have to try it!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Hilarious! If you don't write down little "funnies" like this, you will forget them, so blogs are good for that! You have a lovely, beautiful design for you blog.

Kristin & Jeff said...

Your little boy is a cutie! Fairbanks is treating us well. That comment your son made was hilarious. I am starting the potty training thing soon. My oldest will be 3 in Aug. Right now he is terrified of the toilet. He used to not be - but since Ive started trying the process - its been a no go...any tips?! :)