Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I <3 Me a Good Thrift Store

Here's what I got today during my monthly voyage to 1/2 price day at the thrift store:

*4 pairs of pants for hubs (1 is Levi's and 1 is Polo Jeans... brand new w/ tags)Mind you, hubs wears Big and Tall, so all 4 pairs together were less than one store bought pair.
*1 pair of Old Navy jeans for me... too bad they didn't fit when I got them home :(
*2 shirts for Mikey
*1 pair of tennis shoes for Mikey (good condition)
*1 pair Ambercrombie lounge pants for me
*2 sports bras (Nike)
*1 Victoria Secret bra still w/ tag attached
*1 Corduroy jacket for fall from St. John's Bay
*1 cheap bag of junk as bribary

Grand Total < $35

Rivetting I know...I just love finding good deals! I could really care less about the brands, but take it from someone who has never bought name brand tennis shoes, and typically shops thrift and Wally World... it's a thrill to find high quality for low prices :)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Great deals! I love a thrift shop myself. I need to find some good ones around here!

Qtpies7 said...

Oh, I so relate! I've been blogging my finds, too! Plato's Closet for name brand teen clothes! I bought 3 pairs of pants, 5 tshirts and 2 dress shirts, all name brand, for $85. I know that is a lot more than some thrift stores, but it is all quality name brand, hip clothes for teens. And WAY cheaper than new!