Friday, July 27, 2007

We Have a Winner!

Ok, so I never got that photo put up :( but thanks for leaving comments galore anyways!!!!

To pick the winner, I used the higly scientific method of the fatinator-determiner-I looked at the fat content on the label of what I was eating at the moment (bite size Hershey's Special Dark chocolate)and used that number to count backwards from the end of the comments! So the winner of the original bracelet is Kristi!!!! She's the mom of 2 awesome little guys and I'm having fun reading her blog!

3 comments:

Kristiem10 said...

Yay!!! It's the big payoff for all those entries I made yesterday. I can't wait to see my new bracelet. Thank you. :)

Unknown said...

Congrats to the winner! Thanks for hosting this drawing!

Unknown said...

Congratulations to the winner and thank you for the fun!