Friday, July 20, 2007

TGIF! i think.

So I woke up this morning and I almost feel like a human being again. Then I remember, that I have a dr's appointment today. Not just any dr mind you, but the yuck doctor. If that wasn't bad enough, that means that I'll have to shave in my whole *3 minute* shower this morning. Hubby hit the bathroom first this morning, and he takes longer than any female that I know! So, by the time he gets out, I'll have approx. 3 minutes to finish my shower routine, allowing me a few minutes to get ready and head out the door to face traffic. I may just have to be a few minutes late today. :p

My father in law and I went to get our girls from camp yesterday. It was a beautiful drive, and we had some great conversation. I feel bad for the Amish guy riding the bicycle though... after we passed a few minutes later it started pouring. Oh, how much fun our girls had a camp! My favorite quote came from A who said, "i found a really cool page in the Bible"...yes!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

My hubby is the same way...he stands in the shower FOREVER! I think he falls back to sleep, ha! But at least you could take a shower this morning. I had to use 6 bottles of water to wash my hair. See my blog for details!

Qtpies7 said...

I got a COLD shower today! Oh my gosh, I literally felt as though I was getting frost bite on my head!!!!
Did you know that your razor doesn't work as well in cold water? And soap doesn't rinse as well, either, lol. Maybe it does, but it seems to take a LOT longer when you are freezing!
I'm glad your dd found a new page in the Bible that she likes! My dd came home from babysitting with a new verse one time, something about gray hair, and told it to my hubby, hehe. It was funny. But it was awesome that as she was babysitting she entertained herself with reading the Bible at their house.