Monday, March 26, 2007

Zany Day!!

May I just say that today was the most fantabulous 1st day that I've ever had at a new job? Seriously, It was. I left extra early and stopped at StarBucks on my way since I was soo early (hey, their regular coffee is the same price as gas station brew)!I showed up this morning to my office manager frantatically waving at me so that I could find the back way into the office so that I wouldn't look like an idiot. Things went extremely well... all day long. I accomplished more than what was expected of me, and learned how to use a hand held auto-refractor. Tomarrow is my first day travelling... I'm scared but excited at the same time. It should be a fun, albeit long, ride down toward the Cincinnati area :) Then, tonight was Boy Scouts. The troop met at my in laws old church, and I got to go see my hubby's Eagle Scout project.

Random Things:
*I seriously love the fact that I work in a Christian based environment.
*I can't start a new job, w/o new shoes.
*After the store bought pizza I got tonight... I will forever more make my own (which I usually do, but was too lazy to do tonight)
*I love watching my lil boy run with his cousins.
*Mikey caused me to have a coronary tonight, when I looked up and he's sitting ON TOP of the jungle gym.
*Little boys on grandpa's shoulders are just too comforting.

No comments: