Friday, March 30, 2007

3 Things Meme!!

3 Things Meme...I'm a sucker for these things!!
I found this at Lauren's (Baseballs and Bows) and swiped it borrowed it...looked like fun to me:-)

3 Things I am scared of:
1. Looking stupid
2. Fire
3. Being alone

3 Things that Make me Laugh:
1. My son
2. cartoons
3. my friends

3 Things I Love:
1. God
2. My family & friends
3. Chocolate

3 Things I Hate:
1. Housework
2. Running out of toilet paper
3. People who adjust their clothes while preparing my food at a restaurant

3 Things I Don’t Understand:
1. How to set the clock in my car
2. Why bad things happen to strong Christians
3. Survivor

3 Things On My Desk:
1. Papers
2. Birthday check!!!!!
3. Nativity scene (well part of it-don't ask)

3 Things I am Doing Right Now:
1. This meme
2. Trying to get my toddler to take a nap (steroids=energy)
3. Relaxin'

3 Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. Learn to play piano
2. Find a great church
3. Raise a happy healthy son (and more if that is in the future)

3 Things I Can Do:
1. Roof a house (and keep up w/ the guys)
2. Be supportive
3. Find some great bargains while shopping

3 Things I Can’t Do:
1. Sew on a sewing machine
2. Write everything down in my checkbook register
3. Sing

3 Things You Should Listen To:
1. The Word of God
2. Your mama
3. Your gut

3 Things You Should Never Listen To:
1. The devil
2. Meanies
3. Gossip

3 Things I’d Like To Learn:
1. How to play piano
2. How to organize well
3. Cook really well

3 Favorite Foods:
1. Mexican
2. Hand dipped milkshakes
3. My mom's cooking

3 Shows I Watched As A Kid:
1. Alf
2. Punky Brewster
3. Facts of Life


You go post yours, and then come back and leave me a comment

1 comment:

Deena Peterson said...

I'm so glad you played! Your list was fun!