Friday, September 21, 2007

Time for a Change!

Forget the 90 degree weather today, it is officially Fall for me!! I've finally figured out how to put a photo up... mind you it's from last year, and we both look totally differant :) , but I love this photo taken on the balcony of our hotel in the Great Smokey Mountains.

So w/ the crispness that we experienced this past weekend tent camping w/o a sleeping bag because somebody forgot to pack it, but I'm not going to name names, just remember that I was in charge of food and clothing. Not tents, campstoves, air matresses, or SLEEPING BAGS!! Oh, sorry! Where was I? OH, Happy Fall!!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I am TOTALLY ready for fall. I can't believe it's supposed to be in the 90's on Sunday...insane...I need the cool air and beautiful leaves.

Qtpies7 said...

I am so glad our weather warmed back up, because our furnace broke, and we don't have a back up.
Hopefully we can get it fixed quickly, though.