Monday, September 24, 2007

Stupid Lights

I am such a airhead busy woman at times that I do a lot of dumb things. Once Twice I quit counting on how many times I've left my headlights on, while I went to do other things.

Often times I meet up w/ the dr that I will be working w/ at a pre-planned location and then I'll ride w/ him to our facility for the day. Not once now, but twice I've left my lights on at the drop off location, hence no loving co-workers to turn them off for me. Today though was my lucky day and I didn't have to go in search of jumpers while trying to contain my laughter (the dr did come back that day when he realized I wasn't leaving the parking lot)because I was working with super doc who had jumpers hidden under a panel in his car!!

1 comment:

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

I love your blog (especially the title) boy can I relate!!