Monday, July 2, 2007

Hiatus Be Gone!

My crazy-on-the-go-nonstop-week-from-h@ll has ended, so I can indeed return to bloggy land! (why oh why did that just turn into a link?!?!) Jess has tagged me for the 5 random things meme, so I'm mighty glad to oblige! The rules? Simple, she posed 5 random questions for 5 differant bloggers who then answer, come up w/ 5 random questions for 5 more lucky people....and so the cycle of the meme continues on and on! So, Jess, thanks for your creativity as always! :)

1. If you could return to a certain stage in your life, what would it be and why?
I would love to turn back the clock to just a few years ago at college. This is the one time
period that I have a lot of fond memories, and also a lot of regrets. BUT I must say that I
would want to do it all again w/ the knowledge that I have now. I think that I would have
taken my classes a little more seriously, and enjoyed friendships a lot more. I would have
spent more time eating ice cream w/ the gals, more nights under the stars out at sex rock (no
not having sex...), and more time listening to God, I would let Him use me more and help
refine my soul, I'd spend less time trying to be who others wanted me to be, and more time
being me. I'd break loose from unhealthy relationships, and cling harder to some of the most
awesome friends I could ever ask for.

2. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten?
Do you really want me to answer that?!? I've eaten lots of interesting things, thanks to
mission trips and a dad that encouraged me to try lots of things. The strangest thing though
would be cow tongue. It's actually really good if it's cooked correctly.

3. What is the longest you have gone without sleep and why?
Yeah, I'm a girl that's gotta have sleep. I think that I've maybe stayed awake about 24
hours while on the way to Mexico.

4. What is one goal or dream you have that few people know about?
I've always been an anxious person and am socially phobic..... I'd love to be that confident gal
that you see and look up too.

5. If you could meet any fictional character who would it be and why?
I'd love to meet Raven on That's So Raven... I think it'd be fun to see snipets of the future.


So here's my 5 questions for Leslie, Linda, Ellen, Kim, and

1. You are given the chance to produce something that would help moms around the world... money and outlandishness not an issue... what would it be?
2. You can star in anything you want (stage, radio, tv, etc...) what would your dream role be?
3. What's a *secret* talent that you have that would make you the life of the party?
4. What was one of your biggest successes? failures?
5. Name something you despise doing, and what creative excuse/method do you use to get someone else to do the dreaded task,

3 comments:

ellen b. said...

thanks for the tag, Angie. It's gonna take me till next week to respond cuz I've got a houseful of out of town company that are using up my brain right now. Blessings...
ellen b.
http://happywonderer.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag! I'll try to get it done by the end of the week!!

ellen b. said...

Hi Angie,
I played, I posted, come see...
http://happywonderer.wordpress.com/2007/07/06/5-random-questions-meme/