Wednesday, February 14, 2007

WFMW

I love to read, but always feel guilty spending money on new books, and well, library books and I don't mesh too well. I LOVE a website that I found... www.paperbackswap.com It's a large book swap, and the best part is that the sender pays postage, and obviously if someone picks one of your books you pick up the postage (usually $1.45 per book). PLUS there is a great selection of childrens books as well!

For more WFMW tips go visit http://rocksinmydryer.typepad.com

1 comment:

Someone Beautiful said...

Hi Ang, welcome to blogland. :) Why is it you don't like library books? Maybe you're like me, check out more books than you have time to read, renew renew renew and then have to take them back before you're done? ;0) I have gotten somewhat better. I realized I can only check out one book at a time (and will STILL need to renew it) to get it read before they make me return it. :)